Thursday, February 4, 2010

???

I don't know what the eff is going on. I've been so busy this week, sometimes I'm eating way too much and sometimes I'm not eating at all!

I lost 3 pounds last week so I was pretty stoked about that. I don't even know what the scale is going to tell me on Monday though. I'm hoping I lose, but at the same time I don't want it to be because I skipped lunch a few too many times. I Started my vacation today, so hopefully my brain and body will be well rested so I can get back on track.

My boo wants me to start running & doing hot box yoga with him, we're starring tomorrow! I'm excited but I don't wanna get left behind when we run. He does marathons, I... call the line?

Hopefuly you guys are all taking good care of yourselves. Will update more soon.

Posted from my iPhone.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What is hot box yoga? Is it like Bikram? Don't knock calling the line. Sometimes it is harder than a marathon and the average person can't do it.
Have fun this week.